Thursday 26 July 2012

Before Inter Rail

Inter Rail is every student's dream like me! I stayed in the uk but i have no chance see the biggest european country before. What people can do coz of this chance?
I quit my work! Maybe, Crazy idea for loads of people but Sometimes, You have to go without any reason. I will write this story and reason on Foreign Story Let's focus on Inter Rail!
Actually,  Eurotrip wasn't my first choice even it was my dream. I really wanna go another continent but everythings happen quickly i can my mind and i really don't know exactly reason why i did it!
I applied for green passport(It's mean i don't need visa for europe) then i got my passport 3 days later. When i got my passport immediatly i went to agency n i bought my inter rail ticket. At that night, i found a flight ticket to Rome 3 days later. It was really cheap less then 100 dolar. I got my ticket that night n i paid with my mom's credit card's miles :) but i wasn't ready to go!
I had passport, flight ticket n interrail ticket. In some ways, I was ready to go but i have no backpack,no training shoes, no idea to very should i go even i haven't booked any hostel to stay. 
In my last three days, I got backpack from my friends. My uncle found n brought training shoes for me, i made a route superfical n i talked with some of my friends about my route coz they had been before in interrail, i got some tips from them. I talked with my friend in italy. I told him ''i'm coming''. He was very welcoming and really helpful (Thanks for everything Giulio. I never forget that). I packed my backpack! It takes nearly 3 hours and I was ready to go!
That day, I went to the airport with my family in the morning. My flight would land at 12:05 pm. It wasn't my first experience travel abroad but i was so excited! I passed through passport control. My travel started!
I bought Raki(traditional turkish alcohol) for my italian friends. I sat in coffee shop until my flight took off. My flight was good. I couldn't remember anything coz i fall a sleep :) Nearly 2:30 hours later, I arrived at the Rome Fiumicino Airport.
My Travel was going to start....

No comments:

Post a Comment